CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE OF NATURAL STONES AND MARBLES
Natural stones and marbles are easy to clean and require little maintenance.
To clean and maintain them effectively, we suggest:
- A soft cloth with warm water and/or a mild detergent for washing
- A damp cloth for rinsing and drying
- Use of a cutting board for food for hygiene and potential breakage
- Avoid contact with acidic foodstuffs on the surface in order to avoid potential degradation
- Rapid drying of all liquids in order to avoid potential stains
- Avoid scouring sponges, alcohol, ammonia, anti-limescale products and detergents in
- powder form or containing nitric acid
Marble always makes an impression, even in a veneered version. In the images on this page, the fronts and worktop, entirely fabricated at 45 degrees, meet to create the precise edges of a monolithic block. Distinctive and exclusive, the N_Elle marble collection by CESAR redefines the luxury codes of a kitchen.
Timeless and durable, kitchen countertops and tables made of marble, granite, porphyry or other durable natural stones, give a luxurious and rich look to the room.
WHAT ARE STONES AND MARBLES?
Natural stones, such as marble and granite, come from rocks found in their natural state. They are unique and exclusive and bring refinement to any kitchen thanks to their warmth, colour variations and structure.
In the world of kitchen and design, two types of stones are mainly used, marble and granite.
- Marble is a stone of incomparable refinement. It consists mainly of calcium carbonate, iron oxide and clay. The effect of marble is spectacular because it offers unique aesthetic effects thanks to the colours and streaks specific to each piece.
- Granite is a stone with exemplary hardness and resistance while having an excellent shine. It is mainly made up of quartz and the other minerals contained in its composition influence its reflections.
PARTICULARITIES AND ADVANTAGES OF STONES AND MARBLES
Marbles and natural stones add an undeniable touch of nobility. However, the stone must first be treated against stains and it is important to renew the treatment annually.
Marbles and natural stones have several qualities and advantages.
- They are durable and last over time
- They have an excellent ability to resist grooves
- They resist heat remarkably
- They are offered in a variety of colours and finishes
- Each piece is unique and exclusive
STONES NATURAL STONES AND MARBLES, PERFECT FOR COUNTERS, WORKTOPS AND TABLES
Natural stones and marbles can be used almost anywhere in a kitchen. Usually, they act as counters, worktops, tables and even backsplashes. Elegant and refined, these materials are available in a multitude of tones, sizes and thicknesses. The visible parts are meticulously polished and undergo a protection treatment against liquids and stains.